Ice creams are what we need during summer. No other food can relax and ease our body like a scoop of cold and sweet ice cream of our favorite flavor. Around 1.4 billion gallons of ice cream and similar frozen products are produced in the US alone. How much will whole world produce?
Since we love our ice creams, infusing a healthy dose of CBD into it is a brilliant idea. You will easily find CBD ice creams online or you could make it yourself as it is not that hard to make!
Here is the recipe of CBD vanilla ice cream.
Note: This is the recipe to make 2 quarts ice cream
What All Will You Need?
- 4 cups of heavy cream
- 2 cups of half-and-half
- 2 cups of mild honey
- 4 tablespoons of vanilla flavoring
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 gram of CBD isolate powder
How Do I Make CBD Vanilla Ice Cream?
The procedure to make CBD ice creams is not that hard. In fact, all you have to do is add CBD to the normal ice cream recipe.
Infuse CBD Into Your Honey
- Heat the honey in a double boiler and maintain the temperature below 200 Fahrenheit.
- Add the required amount of pure natural CBD and stir continuously till the honey is absorbed completely.
- Keep the mixture aside and let it cool.
Make Your Ice Cream
- Boil the honey, vanilla extract, half-and-half and cream in a heavy saucepan in medium heat so that it does not burn. Ensure that the temperature is below 220 Fahrenheit.
- Remove the heated mixture and keep it aside for 30 minutes till it cools. Filter the contents of the mixture using a sieve and moderately heat the mixture in the bowl until it is hot.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs and salt till it has dissolved. Add the hot cream slowly little-by-little while stirring it continuously. Heat the mixture over moderate flame and stir it constantly till it sticks to the spatula.
- Once you have removed it from the heat, keep it aside to cool. Pour it over the sieve and filter its contents. Chill the filtered mixture for 24 hours in a refrigerator.
Freeze And Beat
- Remove the mixture and stir it. Keep it in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Beat the mixture using a hand mixer after taking it out from the freezer.
- Repeat the process till you achieve the consistency in texture you want.